Emotional Intelligence and Customer Service Training
Emotional Intelligence (EQ or EI) is defined as the ability to recognize, understand and manage our own emotions. In furtherance, it is the ability to recognize, understand and influence the emotions of others.
In practical terms, this means being aware that emotions can drive our behavior and impact people (positively and negatively), and learning how to manage those emotions – both our own and others – especially when we are under pressure.
The term was popularized by Dan Goleman in his 1996 book and has significantly featured in training and coaching of staff in corporate organizations to handle customers and deliver efficient client services. With prevailing competition in the financial ecosystem coupled with stiff regulatory reforms in the sector, emotions of GCSCA members requires intelligence to handle clients in order to retain them.
Emotional Intelligence, customer care and client retention training for susu operators and their agents is required for them to remain competitive. The training will introduce them to the various concepts in EQ as well as customer care and client retention.
The primary objectives of the training are
- Build member’s ability to manage difficult emotions with greater discretion to respond to stressful circumstances and take control;
- Increase member’s creativity, innovation and problem solving abilities to social and work activities;
- Improve member’s health and well being through the quality of your social connections and relationships;
- Enhance member’s capacity to emotional connections with others and attract other customers/clients;
- Create a solid optimistic approach and positive mood with a sense of self-confidence that in many ways inoculates against depression and anxiety
The venues the trainings
- 06.09.2018 – Accra – Ghana Technology University College
- Akatsi – Venue and date will be confirmed
- 08.09.2018 – Takoradi – SSNIT Hall
- 12.09.2018 – Kumasi – True Vine Hotel Hall
- 15.09.2018 – B.A – Hotel De Georgios Hotel Hall
- 22.09.2018 – Koforidua – Legion Hall