Emotional Intelligence and Customer Service Training

Emotional Intelligence (EQ or EI) is defined as the ability to recognize, understand and manage our own emotions. In furtherance, it is the ability to recognize, understand and influence the emotions of others. In practical terms, this means being aware that emotions can drive our behavior and impact people (positively and negatively), and learning how to manage those emotions –

Read more

Susu Collectors

Ghana Cooperative Susu Collectors Association (GCSCA), is one of the Apex Associations in the Microfinance sector in Ghana. We welcome you to our platform and look forward in doing bussines with you.

Read more

Training

The association monitors and supervises susu operators in all 10 regions of Ghana. It offers training and workshop in various areas of micro-finance for the members.

Read more

Member

The board members are working hard to protect the interest of stakeholders. It regulates, supervises, monitors, develops and promotes the business of all susu collectors in a manner that safeguards the interest of collectors, clients and other stakeholders.

Read more

Establishment of complaints, Grievance and Feedback mechanism

With the help of Responsible Finance – GiZ, the Ghana Microfinance Institutions Network (GHAMFIN) in collaboration with all Apex Microfinance Associations have established a complaints, grievance and feedback system. This is in response to the SMART campaign initiative globally which talks Microfinance institutions being fully transparent in the pricing, terms and conditions of all financial products to their clients. GCSCA

Read more

Code of Business Conduct adopted

At the 10th Annual General Meeting (AGM), held on 7th April 2016 in Cape Coast, accredited delegated members adopted the Code of Business Conduct. The Code reflects the regulations and bye-laws of the Association as well as the Operating Rules and Guidelines for Microfinance Operations by BoG. The Code does not replace but complements the Bye-laws of GCSCA and BoG’s

Read more

Floating of Share

All members of GCSCA are to purchase shares in the association at the rate of GH¢1 per share with a minimum share purchase of 500 shares and maximum of not more than 50% of total share value. Each region will hold 85% of the total share contribution with the remaining 15% more. All members of GCSCA are to purchase shares

Read more

69% Of Susu collectors operate illegally: BUSAC Study

Out of 1,500 susu collectors operating in the country, only 472 of them, representing 31 per cent, are licensed by the Bank of Ghana (BoG).The rest, representing about 69 per cent, operate without licence from the regulator. These are some of findings of a study conducted by the Ghana Cooperative Susu Collectors Association (GCSCA) with funding from the Business Sector

Read more

Pan African Savings & loans and GCSCA Workshop

The board of GCSCA has entered into an agreement with Pan African Savings and Loans to enable members of GCSCA access a credit facility from Pan African Savings and Loans at minimal rate to expend their operations. This credit facility is assessable for members who have been in operation for more than two years and also considered as members of

Read more

Increment of Annual Subscription Fee

The annual subscription fee of members was increased from GHc170 to GHc200 at the 11th AGM of the association held on October 19, 2017 at Maxlot hotel in Accra. This new increment will take effect from the year 2018. Members of GCSCA are to take note of the increment of the annual subscription fee of the association and comply accordingly.

Read more
1 2 3